- Clients aged 55+ without benefits and who are living on a fixed income are offered a "pay what you can" fee schedule.
- Clients are encouraged to check with their insurance provider to determine if services are covered for reimbursement under their plan BEFORE booking services. Rampart Road to Recovery Psychological Services does not offer direct billing services at this time.
- Therapy fees are payable following each session and align with the Psychologist's Association of Alberta's recommended fee schedule.
- Some Fees are lower for regular weekly attendance or depending on individual circumstance (student status, seniors on fixed income), a sliding scale may be offered.
- Fees are coordinated on a case-by-case basis. A flat rate or hourly fee schedule are available options.
- Bookings may be rescheduled without fee penalties if the clinic is informed at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Your clinician will endeavor to contact you if you are not present for your session on time, however, regular session fees will be charged for any cancellations less than 24 hours or for "no-show" instances. Clients who arrive more than 15 minutes late without notice, will be asked to rebook their session, to maximize the effectiveness of the treatment plan and respect those arriving for following sessions.
- Payment methods: treatment services are covered by some insurance plans or may be paid by credit or debit (Visa/Mastercard) accounts, e-transfer or exact cash (if arrangements have been made in advance). Clients are responsible for submitting their receipts to their carriers for reimbursement of all fees incurred.
- Receipts & statements are typically emailed at the time your payment is processed. If you prefer a paper copy, please let your therapist know.su